Originally launched as the Barnegat Bay Decoy and Baymen’s Museum, the Tuckerton Seaport has evolved over the past twenty-two years into a community museum and community center occupying 40 acres along historic Tuckerton Creek in Tuckerton, New Jersey. Tuckerton Seaport benefits from a prime location at the center of the Jersey shore, easily accessible via Exit 58 on the Garden State Parkway. Tuckerton Seaport works as a coastal cultural center to bring folklife traditions of the past and present to life through programs on land and water.
Bring the family and spend the day exploring exhibits both indoors and outdoors:
- Climb the Lighthouse
- Make-and-Take Crafts included with Admission
- Tour Museum Exhibits
- Say Hi to Our Goat and Sheep
- Get Some Fresh Air on the ¼ Mile Nature Trail
- Visit the Gift Shop now inside the Lighthouse
Enjoy a tour and tea at the historic Captain’s House
- Enjoy Breakfast or Lunch at The Union Market
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.