Small Business Focus, Big Picture Impact
Membership allows our local businesses to connect with over a century of service. When you become part of one of the oldest and most influential business organizations in our state, there are many benefits. You become part of a unified voice advocating for our regional economy, join a globally accredited leader in tourism promotion and the only privately funded, fully dedicated staffed visitor business and visitor center operating in our region.
- Social media and web promotion of member events, news and happenings
- Opportunity of preferred placement at major chamber events such as Chowderfest Merchant Mart and Wedding Road Show
- Ability to take advantage of partner member discount offers
- Ability to spot buy Chamber sponsorship and marketing packages
- Opportunity to submit marketing materials to be displayed at visitor center, chamber events and consumer trade shows
- Business listings and specialty directories on all chamber pieces (Print & Digital)
- Notary Services
- Customized programs that are built to share your business story and impact your bottom line
- Ribbon Cuttings and more! – Learn all about our Fanfare Program!
The Chamber office staff answers countless requests for referrals to reputable local businesses and competent professionals. Without exception, the Chamber recommends only Chamber member businesses.
The Southern Ocean County Chamber welcomes all business people interested in developing contacts, connections or advancing the economy of our region. Our organization is membership based, and all of our events are designed to benefit those businesses who have committed to support our mission by being members in good standing.
Non-Members may attend two of our events. After a Non-Member has reached their trial two event limit, they may not attend future events without joining the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce.
This policy applies to all SOC Chamber events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials (event flyers, advertising and online postings). Please read event information thoroughly; some events are exclusively for current Chamber.