Southern Ocean Chamber Holiday Hallmarks are meant to provide resources to businesses throughout the LBI region during the holiday season. The series will offer tips and tricks on how to standout as well as innovative marketing strategies, and will remind residents and visitors the importance of supporting local businesses.
– – –
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce! After you finish your feast and gear up for Black Friday and Shop Small Saturday, look to the LBI Region for all of your shopping needs! Utilize our Gift Guide Map (shown below) showcasing local business’s holiday events, deals, specials, extended hours and more. Map out your day in advance to ensure you hit as many exciting locations as possible! Simply click on each location to find out what offerings they will be providing.
This year we’ve rolled out a brand new Instagram photo contest – share with us and win! The contest will run from November 30th (Shop Small Saturday) until December 15th. See below for the prizes and rules!
- Visit one or more of the participating businesses below on our map.
- Follow @LBIRegion
- Snap Your Photo
- Tag @LBIregion, the location you are visiting and make sure you end your post with #holidaysredefined
- Each photo is one submission to enter for the Holidays Redefined Prize Package pulled on 12/16.
Instagram Contest Prize Package – Winner Pulled 12/16
- Dec 22 – 5-pack Rutgers Scarlett Knights vs Lafayette Football
- Dec 27 – 4-pack New Jersey Devils vs Toronto Hockey
- Jan 17 – 6-pack Rutgers Scarlet Knights vs Cornell Big Red Football
- 4 pack Holidays In The Park through Jan 1, 2020, at Six Flags Great Adventure
- 4 pack Chowderfest 2020 tickets
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
– – –
We hope you love using our digital Gift Guide Map for your shopping needs and participate in our Instagram contest! The Southern Ocean Chamber has been the Regional Champion of Shop Small Saturday since the campaign began in 2010. Our Annual Member Holiday Cocktail Party will take place on December 11th from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Hotel LBI. To attend, please RSVP to [email protected]