Welcoming You By Land And Sea
We are ready to refresh 2020! Are you coming? We know there has been a lot going on and we are glad that you are doing summer right, by spending some time with us in the Long Beach Island Region.
With Covid19 restrictions, we want to make sure you have some tips that will help you make the most of your trip to the LBI region and create many magical new memories.
- Beaches Are Open – LBI is comprised of six individual towns, each with their own identity and beach badge requirement. You won’t find a boardwalk here, but you will find 18 miles of sugar sand beaches and plenty of access. Please see our Beach & Badge info page to help you find the right one for you.
- Lodging is available – We have plenty of options, but reservations are required. If you are looking for a comfortable hotel room, cozy inn, luxury hotel, family friendly campground or vacation home rental you will find it here throughout the season. Guidelines have been put in place to insure your safe stay, please review the property’s procedures before you arrive
- Water & Outdoor Activities – Enjoy the bay or ocean by taking a charter boat, enjoy biking, hiking, surf fishing and crabbing. Plenty of places to social distance between the ocean, bay and protected pinelands. Quality time is better if you add water.
- Restaurants & Retail- We are open and ready to serve. Plenty of contact free service with curbside and car side pick up, take out , delivery and special orders. Look at our list of Food & Dining as well as retailers to connect with your favorite.
- Parks & Rec – From the famous Barnegat Lighthouse State Park, to the beauty of the many Ocean County Parks like Wells Mills and Tip Seaman; explore our region and our history through theses scenic places. Parks are open, free and restrooms are available.