In honor of National Ice Cream Month we are celebrating all of Long Beach Island region’s shops, restaurants and parlors that are #nowserving ice cream! To make it even easier for you to get your ultimate scoop, we broke down every ice cream spot into 5 categories: Unique Flavors, Ice Cream with Entertainment, Shakes/Floats, Sundaes and Dairy Free Ice Cream. Check out the ultimate guide below and cool down with your favorite treat!
Feeling adventurous? Check out some of these incredible specialty flavors below! These are just a few of the many delicious offerings at each location.
- The WooHoo – Try their Award Winning Clam Chowder or Lavendar Honey ice cream.
- Barry’s Do Me A Flavor – Campfire S’mores ice cream.
- Sweet Jenny’s Restaurant – Cotton Candy flavored ice cream.
- The Pinecone, Too – Caramel Caribou.
- Smallcakes LBI – 24K and Cookie Monster.
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – Sweet Like Sugar.
- Kostas Grill – Try their olive oil and sea salt ice cream.
- Skipper Dipper – Pineapple soft serve.
- Showplace Ice Cream Parlor Take out Window– Broadway themed specialties
ICE CREAM WITH ENTERTAINMENT
Looking for something fun to do where you can also enjoy a sweet treat? Check out the below locations that offer fun for the whole family!
- Surflight Theatre’s Showplace Ice Cream Parlor – Enjoy an exciting evening of Cabaret with all your favorite flavors!
- The WooHoo– Want to learn the secret behind the making of everyone’s favorite treat? Sign up for ice cream classes at The WooHoo!
- Pine Cone, Too – Enjoy your favorite dessert while playing a variety of arcade games!
- Fantasy Island Amusement Park Ice Cream Parlor – Sweet treats, rides and arcade games!
Ice cream is great, but a shake or float can really hit the spot! The below locations have you covered with a variety of delightful options!
- The Windmill Belgian Waffles & Ice Cream – Over 32 flavors of shakes to choose from!
- Skipper Dipper – Shakes, floats and malts galore! They even have cold brew floats.
- The WooHoo– Try their Churro Shake or Peppy’s Pineapple Float with pineapple juice!
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – A variety of shakes and smoothies including their Caramel Macchiato shake.
- Barry’s Do Me A Flavor – Try their Nitro Cold Brew floats with salted caramel ice cream!
- Fantasy Island Amusement Park Ice Cream Parlor – Now offering SUPER SHAKES served in special souvenir mason jars! Stop by our new ice cream parlor to give one a try!
Is there anything better than an ice cream sundae? We’ve yet to be convinced! See below for some incredible options.
- Skipper Dipper – Create your own or choose from a few tasty options including a gelato sundae!
- The WooHoo– Fresh baked brownie sundaes and even a deep fried ice cream sundae!
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – Build your own or if you’re feeling daring, tackler their Vermonster™ sundae which features 20 scoops of ice cream, hot fudge, banana, cookies, brownies, and all of your favorite toppings.
- Sweet Jenny’s Restaurant – Try their Grasshopper, Cookie Munster, Fried Cheesecake or Fried Apple Pie sundaes!
- Show Place Ice Cream Parlour – Phantom of the Opera or the Music Man
- Kostas Grill – Baklava Sundae
- Fantasy Island Amusement Park Ice Cream Parlor – A churro sundae? Yes please!
DAIRY FREE ICE CREAM
Don’t let anything hold you back from your cravings! Check out the below locations that offer dairy-free and vegan options.
- Skipper Dipper – They carry vegan water ices, soft serve and hard ice cream!
- The WooHoo– Try one of their vegan Froconut soft serves!
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – Try their non-dairy frozen desserts or one of their sorbets!
- The Windmill Belgian Waffles & Ice Cream – Try their water ices!
- Fantasy Island Amusement Park Ice Cream Parlor – Taste their Italian ices and Sherbets