The Southern Ocean County Chamber, along with the Greater Atlantic City and Cape May County Chambers, have partnered to bring chamber members opportunities to participate in the Grow with Google Livestreams.
(completed) Join us on May 25 at 11am to learn about Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Want your business to be found online? Need to figure out how to manage your business on Google Search and Maps? This is the workshop for you. We will highlight the importance of verifying and how to use Google My Business effectively. Get your local business on Google Search and Maps.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
• Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
• Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
• Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
• Tips, tricks and what’s new!
• Hands-on demo of Google My Business
On Wednesday, June 16, the discussion will be how to Make Your Website Work for You
During this webinar, we will discuss how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports their goals. Whether launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this webinar will help.
On Tuesday, July 20, Use YouTube to Grow Your Business. Let’s talk about YouTube! Are you thinking of creating a YouTube Channel? Are you currently using YouTube for your business?
Not sure how to get started or how to build your channel? This is the webinar for you. Get best practices for creating a YouTube Channel and compelling video content that promotes your products and services and drives engagement with your brand.
In this workshop we will cover best practices for:
· Why you should have a YouTube channel
· How to set up a YouTube channel
· What’s important to fill out when uploading a video
· Making good creative, and how to target and measure the results
Please RSVP to Kate@sochamber.com to receive registration link for the webinar you choose. This event is open to all Chamber members.