Chamber membership is like having a second “front office” to promote your business:
- Display your promotional literature at the Chamber’s Information Centers
- “Be a star” in The Regional Directory–our local yellow pages and business directory
- A monthly Chamber of Commerce Newsletter keeps you informed about Chamber activities and other business-related issues
- Numerous co-operative marketing opportunities
- Educational and informational business seminars
- Business After Hours networking
The Chamber office staff answers countless requests for referrals to reputable local businesses and competent professionals. Without exception, the Chamber recommends only Chamber member businesses.